Hello! My name is Ms. Pupovac and this year I will be teaching MS Media course.
I have been working in New Delhi India for the last 4 year teaching various art forms. I have taught every grade from 1st to 12th, have lived in 5 different countries. This his year will be my 13th year as an educator. My husband and I are super excited to be living in Turkey and taking in all that this beautiful country has to offer.
I'm looking forward to exploring the world of media arts with you through photography, animation and film. Together we will be exploring a lot of fun digital tools to help you express yourself and create art in ways that I hope are totally new to you.
- To analyse examples of photography and film both classic and modern, using subject specific language to describe aspects of their visual language.
- To create photographs in and outside school, editing, sequencing and evaluating them as a body of work.
- To develop an understanding of the relationship between still photography and motion pictures and the natural progression from one are from to the other.
- To understand the relationship between specific equipment, techniques and images e.g. small handheld 35mm camera, wide angle lens, tilting the camera, motion blur etc.
- To understand the basic process of creating a film and to demonstrate knowledge of that process through the use of storyboarding, filming, and various visual and audio editing techniques.